What information are you collecting and how are you collecting it?
Every computer connected to the Internet is given a domain name and a set of numbers that serve as that computer’s “Internet Protocol” IP address. When a visitor requests a page from Trollfreak.com , our Web servers automatically recognize that visitor’s domain name and IP address. The domain name and IP address reveal nothing personal about you other than the IP address from which you have accessed our Sites. We use this information to examine our traffic in aggregate, and to investigate misuse of our resources, its users, or to cooperate with law enforcement. We do not collect and evaluate this information for specific individuals. Our Web servers do not automatically record e-mail addresses of the visitors.
What are cookies?
Will you disclose the information you collect to outside third parties?
Trollfreak.com will disclose personal information and/or an IP address:
1) To contact you regarding other products and services which may be of interest to you (including those we may offer jointly with other companies). At any time, however, you may opt out of such contact;
2) When required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
Cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities and conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Trollfreak.com;
Protect and defend the rights or property of the Trollfreak.com and related properties, or visitors to the Trollfreak.com.
Identify persons who may be violating the law, the rights of third parties, or otherwise misusing the Trollfreak.com or its related properties;
Fulfill a user’s order or request;
3) To process and fulfill your order or notify you of order status;
4) When we have your consent to share the information;
5) When you use co-branded services within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
What else should I know about my privacy when online?
Trollfreak.com may use third-party advertising companies and advertising networks to serve ads to you based on information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to our Web sites in order to provide targeted advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you while visiting other Web sites.
Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online – for example through e-mail, discussion lists, or elsewhere – that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your personal information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you’re online.